Monday, November 8, 2010

Coming back with my tail between my legs...

Hello!

Due to popular demand I'm back...

By popular demand I mean the lovely Rachel Maynard who was very sweet and said she liked reading my little blogs...

Anyway, so here I am. So last time I wrote I think I was saying about leaving Sheffield/finding work. So Sheffield is been and done and life at home is well in the swing of things. Now I have a job too - oh yes! And I am an administrator! Yes, us little people who are stashed away by the computers who hold your very lives together... so treat administrators with respect, people! So that's quite exciting. My team who I work with are lovely and quite often conversation turns either to the plain perverse or the absolutely hilarious, so it's always interesting! Some of my colleagues I have known since childhood which is pretty cool.

In other news, I recently celebrated a wedding. My friend Louise got married to the lovely Sam and are now whisked away enjoying their honeymoon. So that meant I headed back to Aberystwyth. All has changed in that little town including Andy Herrick the vicar at my old home church St Mike's leaving and "J-D" arriving as the curate. It made me realise that even the things you think will always stay the same do in fact change.

So anyway, there's my first post for months and months. I'm sure there'll be more to come

Loveage to y'all xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment