Monday, November 8, 2010

Time change = tired.

Saturday night Ellie and Josie spent the night at my Mom and Dad's house. so Kyle and I could attend the school auction, then go out for dinner. I didn't realize it until after the plans were made, but Saturday night was Daylight Saving Time and we would be changing the clocks back. Silently, Kyle and cheered – instead of getting up an hour early with the kids, not only could we gain an extra hour of sleep, but with Ellie and Josie at my parent's...we even got to sleep in. I should not have been so smug.

It's a good thing we enjoyed our lazy Sunday morning, because not only did Josie come into our room at 4:40am this morning, ready for pancakes, but she also has a cold. Ellie wandered in about 45 minutes later, in the same condition.

Oh well. Work is slow today, our agenda includes snuggling, reading books, playing games and making chicken noodle soup. Oh...and going to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment